The Maryland Association of Campgrounds and Department of Natural Resources will share a booth at the upcoming Maryland Tourism & Travel Show at Arundel Mills August 28-30. This is a great, affordable opportunity to introduce camping Maryland style to over 50,000 people while they shop with their families. For less than a penny a prospective camper, campgrounds from Deep Creek Lake to Ocean City, Southern and Central Maryland, Annapolis and everywhere in between, have a chance to chat with prospective clients who are sad to see summer end but are already looking forward next year to tree house camping, tents on the beach, themed water parks, log cabin mountain retreats, upscale resort sites, rustic wooded spots and more. Many thanks MTC and Arundel Mills for providing an chance for small business owners to play with the big guys!
Want to Receive the MTC Newsletter?
MTC Photo Gallery
- Have you registered for Tourism Day? Coming to Annapolis February 16th. Register today!... fb.me/1EQNx2WCb 1 month ago
- Baltimore County Winter Restaurant Week kicks-off today! These amazing dining deals are brought to you Baltimore... fb.me/8aart6lmA 2 months ago
- Harford County Restaurant Week starts today! These delicious deals are brought to you by our members Visit... fb.me/8RRb1Td0x 2 months ago
- Hogan administration creates a new support network to help businesses comply with the paid sick leave... fb.me/2prkcNk9U 2 months ago
- Let's hear it for Hagerstown- one of America's top cities! Visit Hagerstown-Washington County Convention &... fb.me/9HDX6toj5 2 months ago