The Maryland Association of Campgrounds and Department of Natural Resources will share a booth at the upcoming Maryland Tourism & Travel Show at Arundel Mills August 28-30. This is a great, affordable opportunity to introduce camping Maryland style to over 50,000 people while they shop with their families. For less than a penny a prospective camper, campgrounds from Deep Creek Lake to Ocean City, Southern and Central Maryland, Annapolis and everywhere in between, have a chance to chat with prospective clients who are sad to see summer end but are already looking forward next year to tree house camping, tents on the beach, themed water parks, log cabin mountain retreats, upscale resort sites, rustic wooded spots and more. Many thanks MTC and Arundel Mills for providing an chance for small business owners to play with the big guys!
Want to Receive the MTC Newsletter?
MTC Photo Gallery
- Ho Ho Ho Holiday Shopping - Shop Local! Many Midnight Madness events, First Friday events - City of Annapolis... fb.me/1H1qph1lX 1 week ago
- This just in...... fb.me/1wD1CgT7W 1 week ago
- A message from our friends at the Maryland Tourism Education Foundation #givingtuesday fb.me/3ZU7q64RM 1 week ago
- Check out Maryland's Holiday Happenings! visitmaryland.org/insider-guide/… fb.me/M2iNKOhT 1 week ago
- The Coolest! fb.me/92onhOZAe 2 weeks ago