The Maryland Association of Campgrounds and Department of Natural Resources will share a booth at the upcoming Maryland Tourism & Travel Show at Arundel Mills August 28-30. This is a great, affordable opportunity to introduce camping Maryland style to over 50,000 people while they shop with their families. For less than a penny a prospective camper, campgrounds from Deep Creek Lake to Ocean City, Southern and Central Maryland, Annapolis and everywhere in between, have a chance to chat with prospective clients who are sad to see summer end but are already looking forward next year to tree house camping, tents on the beach, themed water parks, log cabin mountain retreats, upscale resort sites, rustic wooded spots and more. Many thanks MTC and Arundel Mills for providing an chance for small business owners to play with the big guys!
Want to Receive the MTC Newsletter?
MTC Photo Gallery
- Time to start making your travel plans for MTTS Nov 8-10! Our host hotel is GORGEOUS. A little birdie said it was... fb.me/8lQOrOpiz 10 hours ago
- fb.me/vfq1azu5 16 hours ago
- Our MTTS Committee is in search of PRIZES! This is an excellent way to promote the best of Maryland and YOUR... fb.me/8tj9ZDizd 4 days ago
- Recognize excellence and nominate a worthy project or tourism professional for a job well done! Don't wait- The... fb.me/wUKyuI3O 5 days ago
- Will you be at the table with prospective clients? Exclusive MTTS 2017 sponsorships still available but space is... fb.me/B2uvZqnF 6 days ago