The State Senate’s Budget and Taxation Committee is reviewing options to generate revenue for transportation. The proposals include increasing the 23.5 cent gas tax, a new 6% sales tax on gasoline sales, and raising registration, licensing and titling fees. They are also examining a regional sales tax that would be applied for counties directly affected by mass transit such as Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties.
Want to Receive the MTC Newsletter?
MTC Photo Gallery
- Ho Ho Ho Holiday Shopping - Shop Local! Many Midnight Madness events, First Friday events - City of Annapolis... fb.me/1H1qph1lX 1 week ago
- This just in...... fb.me/1wD1CgT7W 1 week ago
- A message from our friends at the Maryland Tourism Education Foundation #givingtuesday fb.me/3ZU7q64RM 1 week ago
- Check out Maryland's Holiday Happenings! visitmaryland.org/insider-guide/… fb.me/M2iNKOhT 1 week ago
- The Coolest! fb.me/92onhOZAe 2 weeks ago